Wednesday

Luang Prabang, Laos


What a perfect town full of vibing cafés & restaurants, beautiful quaint guest houses, an organized night market, stupas on the hill, monks walking the streets, and a surrounding river. Jane and I got stuck here for quite a while and were in no rush to leave. We got a great crew of people going here that just kept expanding and expanding.


One of the best days I have had on our trip began with a Joma coffee, a trip to the waterfalls, then we made the move to Utopia Restaurant for a bloody mary at sunset, an early night beach volleyball game, and then a jam session...a HUGE jam session.



The waterfall was inexplicably beautiful. I didn't think that after the falls in Costa Rica and New Zealand that I would find another waterfall that impressed me as much. Well, I was proven wrong. The water, unlike the Mekong, was bright blue and the levels of the waterfall seemed to go on forever...until we got to the top. The craziest part, was how loud all of the insects, birds, and gecko's sounded at the top - they overpowered any of our voices by far.


No comments:

Post a Comment